Topic for quiz # 7 - Names & Definitions.
1. What was the name of the elevated area used for prayer in the Zoramites' synagogues?
2. Which amount of gold was worth more among the Nephites?
3. What is the second letter in the Hebrew alphabet?
(If you don't know any Hebrew, you can get clues from Psalms 119)
4. Which of the following is not a name used to refer to amulets worn by ancient jews on their forheads, that contained sacred texts.
5. Which of the prophets pictured below is George Albert Smith?
6. Which of Joseph Smith's brothers did he see in a vision, as recorded in D&C 127?
7. Which Kindom did Nebuchadnezzar rule when he conquered Jerusalem?
8. Which wicked city was Jonah instructed to preach in?
9. What term is often used to refer to the books of Moses?
The law and the Prophets
10. Which of the following pictures portrays the prophet Mormon?
Created and maintained by O'Neil Online.
Comments or suggestions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org