1. Who was mentioned by Luke in the opening verses of the Book of Luke and Acts?
2. According to the Bible, where were disciples of Christ first referred to as "Christians"?
3. Who blessed Saul after his vision?
4. What other name was the apostle Peter known by?
5. Who was Jesus speaking to when he said "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son"?
6. Who did Jesus first appear to after his resurrection?
7. Who offered money to the disciples in an attempt to buy the authority to bless people with the Holy Spirit?
8. Which gentile came to Peter to be baptised after the Lord revealed him that the gospel should go to the gentiles?
9. Which Pharisee advised the other Pharisees to release Peter & John when they were on trial?
10. Which Apostle was selected to replace Judas Iscariot?