The Molly Creed
Click Here for the text only format.
- We believe in sewing, painting and all other handcrafts.
- We believe that a woman will be judged on her own casserole and not for anyone else's.
- We believe that through myriads of music lessons, all children will will be refined by pracrice and recitals.
- We believe that the first three principles of cleaning are;
- Faith that there's a house under all the clutter.
- Buying at G.S. for the relief of the pocketbook.
- Laying on of hands for the sparkle of your floors and sinks
- We believe that a woman must be dressed in the latest Molly fashions by sewing and by shopping at thrift stores and yard sales.
- We believe in the same organisation that has existed for all time; namely; fathers, mothers, children, pets, plants and so forth.
- We believe in the gift of chilvalrous, sensitive, caring strong and sure husbands.
- We believe the scriptures to be of great value as long as we can keep our husbands and children awake long enough to read them.
- We believe in being subject to sales, coupons, discounts and bargain basements, in maintaining, sustaining and stretching our cash flow.
- We believe the gospel to be the truth and allow our children the same privilege, let them murmur how, where or when they may - they still have to go to church.
- We claim the privilege of assigning chores to whomever we choose, without prior notice and without input.
- We believe in the literal gathering of the Vulture Club and in the disappearance of all the goodies in the house; that Mums have a right to get perturbed; that Dads don't have a clue; and that the kids won't know until they are parents.
- We believe in being honest, true chaste and benevolent; virtuous and in doing good to all people; Indeed we may say that we follow the admonition of Molly - We believe in compassionate service and in taking bread to our neighbours. If there is anything virtuous, lovely or of good taste, we seek after these things.
Created and maintained by O'Neil Online.
Comments or suggestions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org